I have done consultancy work for the following institutions & companies:
- Museum for the History of Science and Technology in Islam, Istanbul, Turkey (2007)
- GPDSA Seville, Spain ( 2009)
- Linden Museum Stuttgart, Germany (2010)
- Tropenmuseum, Amsterdam, The Netherlands ( 2011-12)
- Exhibition ‘Wijzen uit het oosten/Arabs in the West’, which was held in the Allard Pierson Museum, Amsterdam, June 23-September 20, 2016. The exhibition was initiated by Gerard Wiegers in the context of the Encounters with the Orient research-project, and realised in close collaboration with Leiden University, the University of Amsterdam’s Special Collections department and the Allard Pierson Museum. [Online Version]
In 2012, my suggestion for an M.C. Escher & Islam exhibition was taken into consideration by the Tropenmuseum in Amsterdam and finally led to exhibition ” Escher meets Islamic Art”. For the story behind this exhibition, you can read the following article in Al Arte Magazine.